Sunday, September 13, 2020

Legos Project Part 01

 For this project, we need to reference a lego creation and basic lego brick models to model the bricks needed, and then in Unreal recreate the design fully assembled, with materials and lighting. This week, I modeled the Lego bricks needed. I went with this spaceship design.

I started each piece with a cube.

Then, I used the preexisting lego bricks as a reference, snapping the vertices of the bricks I made to the grid to match the scale of the other models.

Using existing pieces as reference

Using existing pieces as reference

No Bevel

Beveled


Once I had the preliminary shapes of each brick modeled, I went back and added detail by beveling the edges.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 12

 In this sprint, I helped create a new introductory level that precedes the main experience. I created the sequencer, adding in the introduc...