Friday, March 19, 2021

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 5

 This week I worked on preparing game res versions of the trees, including replacing branches with cards and exporting the high and low poly meshes for the texture artists to bake and texture.


The pine tree poly count is: 250

Visualizing the pine tree with baked cards


The ginkgo tree poly count is: 849

Visualizing Ginkgo tree with baked cards



I also worked on creating a credits video to play at the end of the experience.



Additionally, I worked on creating a Niagara particle system for "storytelling fireflies" to guide the player to the action and animated it with the sequencer so now they move around the level.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 12

 In this sprint, I helped create a new introductory level that precedes the main experience. I created the sequencer, adding in the introduc...