Thursday, March 4, 2021

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 4

 Over the past few weeks, I implemented the fireflies effect and set up the particles so they react to the players' hands.



I also added a fire effect into the scene.



Additionally, I set up the material library with basic greyscale and metallic values, and implemented basic lighting into the scene to reflect the dusk time that we settled upon.




I implemented a level timer that fades the player in, triggers the level sequencer with the audio and poses, and then fades out and returns the player back to the main menu level.



Additionally, I implemented initial skeletons into the characters and applied a quick skin.




Finally, I created a second tree proxy mesh, and added that and the tree cards for the background into the level.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 12

 In this sprint, I helped create a new introductory level that precedes the main experience. I created the sequencer, adding in the introduc...