Monday, September 21, 2020

Legos Part 02

 For this week, we finished up the lego project by assembling the legos we modeled in Unreal into both the ship and an additional unique creation, making blueprints from the creations, and then creating renders to showcase them.

First, I assembled the pieces in a new level in Unreal. Then, I created an opaque material and a translucent material, and material instances for the different colors and applied them to the model. Then I converted the pieces to a blueprint.


Pieces Assembled

Materials Created


Materials Applied and Combined Into Blueprint

After the blueprint was created, I made a graph so the pieces would rotate in place like a turntable.

Blueprint Graph

Then I imported in an infinity wall, set up the lighting and effects (reflection capture, exponential height fog, reflection plane, post-process volume), and rendered out stills and sequences of the creations.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 12

 In this sprint, I helped create a new introductory level that precedes the main experience. I created the sequencer, adding in the introduc...