Thursday, September 24, 2020

Basic Lighting

 This week we created a 3-point lighting setup to render models with. I set up an infinity wall with an area light as a key light, dome light as a fill light, and a point light as a rim light.


Lighting Setup


Then, I set up cameras for rendering the models.


Render Camera


I applied a material to the models made by plugging an aiAmbientOcclusion shader into the base color of an aiStandardSurface shader. Then the models were rendered using Arnold.


Material Applied to Models


Given Sculpts Rendered


Lego Project from 3D Art Rendered



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grave of the Fireflies: Sprint 12

 In this sprint, I helped create a new introductory level that precedes the main experience. I created the sequencer, adding in the introduc...